Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Updating My Digital Self

As I said in the previous post the idea behind this blog is to revitalize my online presence.

Being a IT professional the online world is almost my office, but I've put off making an actual effort to define my presence, despite the fact that I've been using most of the edge technologies, like micro-bloging , social bookmarking, postcasts, I've yet to actualy inprint my persona and realy interact with my peers.

With this in mind I updated my Linked In profile (it had nothing but the default options) and started giving more attention to my twitter account.

The next project is to remake my Delicious account. It was basically used to store bookmarks and thats just a side effect of the purpose of that platform. So I'll be changing the way I use it, and start to store just the bookmarks that are really important and making my own comments on each.

If anyone is reading this and has other ideas to interact within this digital world please leave a comment.

No comments: